1600 W. Lincoln Ave. Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday - Friday 7:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday - 8:00 am - 2:00pm
Sunday - Closed
Proper routine maintenance is very important for all vehicles, but more so with motorhomes of all sizes. Routine maintenance makes your RV more reliable, last longer and and can save you a ton of money. Also, a well-maintained RV adds to its resale value and makes it easier to sell when you want.
At RV Service Solutions, we are experts at taking care of your RV and keeping it in tip-top shape. We use high quality parts, fluids and materials in your repairs and service at our shop. We know that cheap parts are inferior and only cause you problem down the road. The right quality parts and fluids help protect your RV’s moving parts properly so they will everything lasts longer.
From routine chassis maintenance, upholstery upgrades to new awnings and much more, we have you covered.
• Water heaters; LP and electric, Atwood, Suburban
• Refrigerators; two-
• Ranges; stove, oven, &cooktops. Suburban, Magic Chef, Atwood, Wedgewood
• Air horns; Hadley
• Microwaves; removal and installation. (SRV does not repair microwaves)
• Washer/dryer; Splendide, Majestic, etc… removal and installation
• Antennas; Winegard
• Satellite Systems; KVH, Winegard, King-
• Dash radio
• Home entertainment systems; surround sound systems
• Custom TV, hook-
• Patio Awnings; A&E Dometic, Carefree,
• Window awning repair and installation. All Brands.
• Slide Topper awning repair, replacement or new installation. All brands.
• Air Conditioning; – annual maintenance, repairs, removal and replacement, and new installation.
• Furnaces; Atwood/Hydroflame, Suburban, etc… annual maintenance, repairs, removal and replacement, and new installation.
• Power vents; Fantastic Fan, Maxx-
• Converter / Inverter / Chargers; removal and replacement, repair to wiring system,
• Breaker and fuse panel repair and/or replacement
• Transfer switches repair and/or replacement.
• Generator repair, removal, installation.
• Solar panel; repairs, installations and removals.
• Battery disconnects services, and series wiring configurations.
All other electrical issues.
• Toilets; Thetford, Valterra, Sealand/Dometic, etc…repairs with OEM parts, removal, replacement and new installations.
• Water pumps; Shur-
• Water filtration systems; exterior, inline, single faucet. Repairs and new installations. Filter replacements.
• Water fill; gravity systems, city water (pressurized, and/ or regulated). Check valves
• Winterizing entire aqua systems. With or w/o anti-
• Holding tank; White (fresh) Grey (shower and bath) Black (toilet)
• Waste lines; blockage, stoppage, cracked or leaking tanks, repairs (where permissible)
• Waste gates terminations, etc…
• Faucets, shower heads, diverters, etc…
• Tub pans, shower enclosures, costume built or pre-
• Sink replacements
• Jacks; Hydraulic levelers, landing gear
• Slide room mechanisms
• Rear lift gates
• Compartment slides
• Front unit Gen-
• Ladders; Full/partial, repair/replacement and new installation
• Steps; Kwikee, Powerstep. Automatic, manual. Repairs, replacement and new installation.
• External sidewall venting; dryer, range, water heater, furnace, circulation, etc…
• Windows; Leak proofing, repairs, replacement and new installation. Windows are removed and sealed from inside, middle and external.
• Compartment doors; Leak proofing. Replacement, repairs and new installation.
• Compartment door latches repair and/or replacement.
• Entry doors; Repairs, replacement, and new installation. Screen doors, hardware and locks on both.
• Removal of faded, peeling or dis-
* Preventative Maintenance
is maintenance you perform on your RV before a problem exists. These checks are designed to prevent or identify potential problems that could lead to mechanical breakdown, malfunction or failure of a component or system on your RV. Preventive maintenance consists of cleaning, inspecting, lubricating, adjusting and servicing your RV and most important LP Pressure Lock.
* Scheduled Maintenance
or routine maintenance is performed in intervals normally based on time, mileage or hours. Scheduled maintenance is designed to keep your RV in top operating condition and prevent untimely breakdowns and repairs. It is absolutely essential that you read your owner’s manual and warranty information in regards to who is responsible for what when it comes to scheduled maintenance. Scheduled maintenance that is required by the manufacturer and not performed can void your warranty.